Rand Merchant Bank Nigeria (RMBN) 5.7.A.R Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 Rand Merchant Bank (RMB), a division of FirstRand Bank Limited, is a leading African corporate and investment bank and part of one of the largest financial services groups in Africa. We offer our clients innovative, value-added advisory, funding, trading, corporate banking and principal investing solutions.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme
- RMB is deeply invested in its people. They empower and challenge their diverse talent to make a difference and to positively contribute to the social, economic, and financial landscape in their chosen markets.
- RMB is embarking on a search for the next generation of Solutionist Thinkers by putting graduates’ cognitive abilities to the test.
- The distinct candidates will be enrolled on the exclusive 5.7.A.R Programme for a 24-month period.
- The Programme integrates on-the-job learning through job rotations and classroom training to deliver a unique learning experience.
- Do you see beyond numb3r5? You could be the next RMB 5.7.A.R.
- You are a BA / B.Sc First Degree holder.
- You have 0 – 2 years post qualification experience (including NYSC).
- You have strong academic background (2:1 and above).
The RMBN 2022 Graduate Programme is a full-time programme and as such, we are looking for motivated and dedicated people who are:
- Curious & Courageous: We have built a culture of bravery by speaking out minds and encouraging others to do the same. We encourage you to learn and listen as much as you can to build relationships based on mutual respect. This will not only help you to understand what we do, but will help you on your way to become an expert in it too
- Digital problem solvers: The landscape of financial services is changing, becoming much more technology-focused and entrepreneurial. This means we need you to be courageous and proactive when searching for better solutions and making use of the resources we have around us – such as other business areas and new technology.
- Networkers: From clients to colleagues, you can have an active role, putting our customers at the heart of what you do. You will form trusted relationships, working together to find the right solution for your clients or stakeholders.
- Solutionist thinkers: Unconventional thinkers who make a positive difference in the world. At RMBN, we are passionate about unlocking opportunities through our Solutionist thinking approach that challenges the conventions of ordinary thinking.
- Good Collaborators: You will work alongside leaders and peers across an international network in order to connect businesses with opportunities. So, it is vital you bring a team-oriented attitude to your approach
- Deeply Invested/Customer-centric: Care for the business as if it were your own. Our clients are at the heart of our Bank. You will do everything to support them wherever possible, forming lasting relationships that you can leverage to be able to meet customers’ individual objectives. Take initiative and be a leader in your own right. Put your time, passion and energy into serving our customers’ needs, knowing that you are empowered, entrusted and accountable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd April, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention