PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Project Manager
Requisition ID: JR000049
Employment Type: Contract
Support for HRIS Transformation Project:
- Articulating local legal and regulatory HR requirements
- System testing HR processes and local policies
- Validating business data is loaded into the system correctly for the market
- Training and communications to the market stakeholders.
- Prepare policies and SOPs as needed.
- Articulating the business requirements for the local market
- Coordinating decisions in the local market
- Ensuring data is in a cleansed state to load into the new system
Ongoing Support for M-Files & related Assignments:
- Ensure archive vendor works according to plan
- Work with IT to drive user registration and acceptance
- Drive optimal use of systems and updates/improvements through knowledge sessions and other means.
- Accurately record, analyse and produce all required HR data and reports. This includes recurrent and ad hoc HR data metrics/dashboards. Explore opportunities for continuous improvements.
- Advise and support all HR processes including talent and reward analysis and processes, policy review, annual salary process, union negotiations and as needed
- Deliver on all HR projects as needed by the business.
- Provide research data and analysis to support HR decisions.
- Monitor team SLAs and KPIs to ensure excellent, efficient and value adding customer service.
- 5 to 7 years relevant experience
- Confidence and skill when presenting information to different audiences.
- Reward experience an added advantage.
- Excellent work organisation.
- A 2 year Contract Role needed to be full time for contract duration.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Highly proficient in data analysis/data manipulation/problem solving.
- Ability to provide clear and accurate information in a suitable format for business use.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Job Code: JR000024
Locations: Zamfara, Yobe & Jigawa
- Key Distributor management to deliver positive ROI.
- Efficient supervision of Secondary sales team to drive products availability/Performance management
- Retail account management and creation
- Develop Distribution – add new markets, new outlets, new beats, new yans, handcarts, trikes and bikes.
- Meet secondary sales volume and target for the territory
- Manage KD Staff – sales reps and KPO, Review them daily.
- Manage KD Warehouse – maintain FIFO, Stacking norm
- To set territory sales targets & objectives from the overall business targets and objectives
- Coaching and accompaniment with Directs reports to enhance efficiency
- Managing outlets-ensure proper servicing, settle disputes, handle complaints, communicate trade promotions and consumer promotions, oversee merchandising and manage payment terms.
- Market visit – At least 12 full days per month, accompanied call with each SR at least one full day in a month.
- Possess a University Degree in any discipline, preferably in Business Administration.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Be a team player with the ability to drive the team to unsurpassed success.
- Be mobile and willing to be flexible in terms of location.
- Previous experience of working in a food industry (preferably edible oil sector) would be advantageous.
- Possess two to three years experience within a reputable/multinational company.
- Be a computer expert especially in MS Word, Excel & Power Point.
- Have strong numerical skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to email@example.com
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention