Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services group that provides individuals and institutions with a range of financial products and services in Asset Management, Investment Banking and Securities Trading tailored to meet our diverse investor’s needs and expectations. Our component companies are licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist in driving the company’s culture in creating a great place to work for employees and foster an environment where behavior is aligned to our values.
- Oversee usuage and administration of HRIS
- Assist in the managing employee’s welfare and developing initiatives for optimal employee engagement.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, or promotions, using human resources management system software.
- Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Address employee relations issues, such as work complaints, or other employee concerns.
- Maintain and update human resources documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks or directories, or performance evaluation forms.
- Confer with management to develop or implement personnel policies or procedures.
- Conduct reference or background checks on job applicants.
- Conduct exit interviews and ensure that necessary employment termination paperwork is completed.
- Analyze employment-related data and prepare required reports.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
- Keep track of leave time, such as vacation, personal, and sick leave, for employees.
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve the efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve the employee experience
- Ensure legal compliance with HR local regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 4 – 5 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Content Writer (On-site)
- Develop content aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets Collaborate with team members and other departments to produce high-quality content for various outlets
- Ensure brand consistency in content generated
- Use best SEO practices to optimize content for wider reach
- Liaise with Designers to enrich the text with appropriate visuals
- Develop relevant engaging, creative and innovative content to enlighten audiences and promote the organization’s brand.
- Write clear, attractive, and conversion-focused copy to promote our brand
- Ensure consistency with a unique and distinct voice (style, fonts, and tone)
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Conduct high-quality keyword research
- Tailor the content and style of each writing requirements according to their purpose – whether they are intended to guide users, sell our products or inform users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the company’s services and objectives to ensure efficient and consistent communication to users across the touchpoints.
- Monitor closely competitors style and concepts and research user interests to gain insights and identify fresh and interesting angles for your writing.
- Support the Digital Marketing & Brand Communications team with write-ups for social media, website, blogs,video scripts and other marketing materials.
- Periodically review existing content of app pages for necessary improvements.
- Work with the design team to ensure that the visual elements of ads, marketing materials, emails, etc complement the written words.
- Assist the company in achieving short and long-term goals relating to product growth.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Writing Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Title: Credit Risk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Credit Risk Officer is responsible for ensuring sound management of credit risk and implementing the credit/investment risk framework in the area of the Group’s lending and investment operations.
- He/She will support the identification, assessment, and management of credit and investment transactions to safeguard assets quality and minimize potential losses.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Review and provide feedback about the completed loan application form on any missing or unclear documents in the application thereby ensuring all required supportive documents for the credit analysis have been submitted
- Conduct credit evaluation/ analysis for retail and MSME clients and make appropriate recommendation in line with credit policy
- Ensure proposed facility are structured appropriately in line with transaction dynamics, repayment structure and customer’s cashflow.
- Ensure compliance to target market, risk acceptance criteria and overall Credit policy
- Conduct Risk Rating and Credit scoring for all loan request
- Conduct financial and non-financial business analysis on proposed request and interpret generated financial ratios/ performance indicators
- Recommend credit for final approval, follow-up with the required DLA to ensure request are approved timely and communicate approval to market facing units
- Ensure that all pre-disbursement conditions are met
- Ensure that limits are monitored; maturing repayments and all receivables on accounts are collected
- Identification of credit related early warning signals and flagging likely problems before they crystallize
- Prepare on a timely basis, the rendition of all relevant regulatory returns
- Liaise with Financial Control Department (FINCON) to prepare Capital Adequacy Ratios and loan impairment in line with CBN prudential guidelines and IFRS requirements
- Credit call visits to customers with relationship management team.
- Liaise with Legal Unit and ensure that all security documentations comply with terms of approval and are enforceable
- Ensure proper filling of customer loan documentation in line with the requirement of the CBN prudential guideline
- Builds relationship with RMs and Relationship/platform Officers to improve quality of business proposals and turnaround time on credit evaluations.
- Perform Credit status enquiry and act as interface to other Credit bureaus with regards to submission of data (CRMS, CR, CRC e.t.c)
- Review of Credit portfolio for sustained quality, performance and compliance with approved terms and conditions as well as Credit policy
- Identify deteriorating accounts for prudential classification and transfer to the recovery team
- Revise and propose changes to existing Credit Risk policies
- Prepare relevant risk reports for the Risk Management Committee and relevant Board committees
- Staff training internally (credit staff) and externally as may be required
- Carry out such other duties that may be delegated to it by Head, Enterprise Assurance Group
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree preferably in Accounting / Finance, Economics or Business Administration
- 4 – 5 years post-NYSC experience in Credit Risk Management within the financial services industry with primary focus on MSME and Retail segment.
- Professional qualification such as ACA and ACCA
- Experience in Credit Administration and delinquent management will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of CBN policies on credit and loan administration
- Knowledge of retail banking and micro lending.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must currently reside in Abuja, Nigeria.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention