ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIEMobisoland ENGIEPowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy.
ThePAYGosolar home systems are financed through affordable installments from $0.19per day and themini-gridsfoster economic development by enabling electrical productive use and triggering business opportunities for entrepreneurs in rural communities. With over 1,700 employees, operations in 9 countries across Africa (Benin, Coted’Ivoire, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia), over 1.2million customers and more than6million lives impacted so far, ENGIE Energy Access aims to remain the leading clean energy company, serving millions of customers across Africa by 2025.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Sales Coordinator (B2B)
Reporting Line: Business Partnerships Manager
Job Purpose / Mission
- The Commercial department is made up of Sales, Marketing and Business Partnerships Unit. These units collaborate to ensure our products reach the right customer segment through direct B2C and B2B sales channels.
- EEA is expanding the B2B sales channel to expand the current target customer segment and offer life-changing products to more Businesses.
- The B2B Sales Coordinator would be required to research and close quality Business or institutional leads in EEA Nigeria for the purchase of Solar Home Systems.
- This individual must understand the goals of the Commercial department and EEA Nigeria.
- Sell the Solar Home Systems (SHS) product line-up through the B2B sales channel
- Identify sales opportunities and improve sales performance
- Build, maintain and monitor a pipeline of deals
- Refer and close quality Business or Institutional leads
- Offer exceptional customer experience to Clients
- Maintain strong relationships with Clients
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on leads status
- Work with other departments to deliver excellent service to Clients
- Represent EEA Nigeria in Stakeholder engagements
- Analyze and understand specific needs of potential clients
- OND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing preferred
- 3 – 5 years of experience in Business & Institutional Sales
- Excellent working knowledge of the renewable energy sector
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be familiar with MS Office suite and Project Management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be highly innovative
- Any other Nigerian language (is a plus)
- Must be familiar with MS Office suite
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- We thank all applicants for their interest, however due to the large volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- ENGIE is an equal opportunity employer, promoting diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
- All applications are screened based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without any regard to origin, age, name, sexual identity, orientation or preference, religion, marital status, health, disability, political opinions, union involvement or citizenship. Our differences are our strengths!
Job Title: Technician
Employment Type: Contract
- The Technician is expected to help resolve a variety of technical issues with faulty Mysol Power kits. They should have a technical background and working knowledge of the tools and equipment used in the refurbishment process.
- Carry out the refurbishment of Mysol batteries and appliances from full function checks to cosmetic repair.
- Assess Mysol power systems damage and make appropriate records of the results.
- Assess and perform basic accessory repairs.
- Conduct basic special testing requests.
- Keep the Tech Center organized following the 5S Methodology.
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology or a related discipline.
- 0-1 year working in a technical role.
- Ability to understand and follow detailed instructions and adherence to safety directives.
- Experience working with a computer (google docs, excel).
- Hand-eye coordination is needed for the assembly of small parts.
- Attention to detail and manual dexterity.
- Ability to accurately record testing results, report on progress and task status.
- Critical thinker and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience using electrical tools (wire cutter, wire stripper, wire repair tools, wire crimper).
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘Technician Application’ as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: HSE Manager
Department: HR & HSE
Reporting Line: Head of Human Resources
- The position holder will be part of the HR & HSE team that is based in Lagos, Nigeria, led by the Head of Human Resources.
- The HSE Manager will work with the Head of HR to create an integrated HSE plan for the organization, implement processes to monitor health and safety across the board, assess risk, and design strategies to reduce potential hazards in EEA Nigeria’s Head Office, field locations and including all other Company assets.
- The successful individual will be responsible for proactively protecting the health, safety and environment of our employees, partners and communities where we operate.
- A successful candidate must be a detail-oriented professional with strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated track record of effective HSE outcomes.
Key Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
Creation of HSE Strategy:
- Conceptualize an actionable, effective and efficient Health, Safety and Environmental strategy that will meet or exceed legislative requirements in Nigeria as well as applicable standards such as ENGIE Global Care Rules and ISO45001
- Create new and review existing policies and measures and update according to legislation
- Implement & coordinate Internal / External HSE Audits and monitor compliance
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations.
- Proactively assess, and prioritize, risks that all departments/units face throughout their work. Devise risk management plans
- Liaise with the Head of HR to ensure that existing HSE policies are appropriately aligned with national legislation and international best practices
Execution of HSE Policies:
- Create distinct and actionable behavioural changes strategies that are appropriate for EEA employees, contractors and third parties, with a view to reducing HSE incidents and other issues that may affect public and staff safety
- With the consultation of the Head of HR, devise the HSE budget for EEA Nigeria, strategically prioritizing the highest-risk activities and devising context-appropriate solutions to health and safety challenges with organization-wide implications.
- Remain alert to emerging issues and global trends that might benefit or otherwise impact individual and teams work in order to ensure a safe working environment for all team members and third parties connected with our business.
Reporting and Incident Follow Up:
- Devise actionable lead measures of HSE activity to track progress against strategic goals
- Gather high-quality data from all departments to create robust health and safety metrics for reporting
- When incidents occur, conduct incident investigations and create response plans in order to reduce the likelihood of future occurrences
- Proactively assemble all documentation (both firm-level and employee-level) needed for compliance with local regulations and crisis response (including but not limited to safety records, logbooks, registers, training logs, etc)
- Create platforms for employees to report safety incidents confidentially and without fear of reprisal.
Emergency and Crisis Response and Communication:
- Respond immediately to HSE incidents/accidents ensuring risk mitigation strategies are implemented in a timely manner
- Go to the field to investigate HSE accidents and other public safety concerns within the location/area
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to senior management
- In the event of an emergency, communicate with EEA’s top management throughout the course of the event and in its aftermath
- Craft detailed summaries of events as required for ENGIE HSE compliance
- Create an SLA for emergency and crisis reporting and manage the entire process.
Capacity Building and Management:
- Design strategy to identify, recruit and train o HSE champions across the organization.
- Liaise with HSE team members in order to build their skillsets, manage HSE projects, track the outcomes of these projects and ensure their contribution to EEA’s HSE goals.
Qualifications, Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any related course
- 7 years of broad HSE experience, including a minimum of 3 years supervisory or management experience
- Knowledge of Potentially Hazardous Materials or Practices.
- Relevant HSE certification; NEBOSH, HSE 1, 2, 3 certifications
- First Aid Training
- Team player and self-starter
- Ability to influence, inspire and motivate people who are not directly under your responsibility
- Must be proactive and have good Knowledge of data analysis and risk assessment
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem-solving skills (solutions-oriented)
- Ability to supervise and manage HSE Team members
- Ability to collaborate with other key departments/units (such as Finance and Admin, Security and Commercial and with employees across different levels of the organization
- Ability to function in a matrix reporting organization structure and manage relationships appropriately (as the role will report to HoHR in-country and global HSE lead on the global team
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Up to 40% travel is required.
- At EEA, we have high expectations for our managers. Each manager plays a key role in creating an exceptional experience not only for our customers but for every person on our team.
- Our managers help EEA realize our ambitious goals while developing their own leadership skills and facilitating growth for their direct reports.
- We believe that great managers:
- Deliver ambitious results: As a high-performing and accountable leader, you create an enabling environment for effective action and bold decisions which contribute to the successful delivery of results.
- Act with integrity: As an ethical leader, you are honest, respectful, objective, and transparent. You create and build upon a foundation of trust and openness.
- Inspire and mentor the team: As an inspirational leader, you walk the talk. You empower and coach your team with trust and humility.
- Are accessible: as an accessible leader, you develop and maintain deep connections with stakeholders through approachability and active listening.
- Ensure diversity and inclusion: as an inclusive leader, you ensure diversity and foster a sense of belonging.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Good people skills
- Ability to organize, multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Federal and State Government Recruitment
Oil and Gas Jobs
Banking and Finance Jobs
International NGOs Recruitment
Federal and State University Jobs
Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
Customer Service Jobs
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Scholarship In America
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded scholarships and Grants
Latest Vacancy for Aviation Dispatcher at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Current Recruitment for Supply Chain Coordinator – Crown Plant st Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited
Human Resource Business Partner at Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited New Job Vacancy
Current Recruitment for Credit Analyst at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Current Career Opportunity for Internal Communications Manager – Diversity & Inclusion at WaterAid
AB Microfinance Bank Current Recruitment Opportunities
GDM Group Ongoing Employment Opportunities
Novartis Nigeria Latest Vacancies
VACANCY: Nigeria NLNG (LNG) Limited Massive Recruitment For NLNG Train 7 Project
Recruitment at Nigeria LNG for NLNG Train 7 Project
Canadian Jobs for Foreigners – Apply Online
Graduate Trainee at Kradot Limited | Apply Now
Recruitment at Sundry Foods Limited
New Job Opening for Business Development Officer at Checkoff Credit Systems Limited
Apply for Rolling Stone Scholarship at Southern Cross University- Australia 2022-2023
Business Operations (POS) Officer at Wema Bank Plc
Recruitment at Survive Fistula Healthcare Foundation (SFHF)
Massive Recruitment at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Recruitment for an Administrative Assistant
Apply for BEDC Electricity Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
Career Opportunities at Guaranty Trust Holding Company (GTCO) Plc
Recruitment for Relationship Manager at Zenith Bank Plc
Recommended Jobs Search in Nigeria
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
Nigeria Agip Exploration (NAE) Limited 2021/2022 post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention
Leave a Reply