Tellex Group is a U.S.-based full-service consulting firm that offers business solutions to our client’s customer service, marketing, operations, management, public relations, and human resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Operator
Employment Type: Part-time
- The ideal person for the job will have previous experience working in data entry, as well as performing administrative duties and providing support to management.
- Due to the nature of the work involved, our data entry specialist is expected to collaborate extensively both within and outside teams, requiring superior written and verbal communication skills.
- We seek a focused professional trained to handle any kind of situation and provide high-quality results within a quick turnaround time.
Objectives of this Role
- Optimize operational efficiency by quickly and accurately adding to and maintaining quality of large amounts of data in our proprietary database
- Handle queries for data from upper management and employees
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices
- Recommend data management solutions according to business requirements
- Ensure usability of data entry software and equipment, and manage malfunctions
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Gather and input data into databases, and verify accuracy of valuable company information
- Use and analyze data from automated information aggregators to update database.
- Create systems and processes to efficiently capture information, and coach the team on usage
- Generate reports, store outputs in database, and perform backups.
- Review data for errors or redundancies, make corrections, and check output
- Research information needed for incomplete documents with minimal oversight
Skills and Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Fast typing, with an eye for accuracy
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, and online forms
- Ability to keep company confidences.
- Proven experience in data entry position
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- College Degree
- Proficiency in a second language
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.
N120,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in English to: [email protected] using “Hello TELLEX, I’m (your name), your new DE Operator!” (e.g. Hello TELLEX, I’m Dara Chukwu, your new DE Operator!) as the subject of the mail.
Please follow these instructions:
- Subject: “Hello TELLEX, I’m (your name), your new DE Operator!”
- Body: “Hello, good day (colored in yellow) attached is my CV for your reviewing (colored in blue) Hoping to hear from you soon (colored in red)”.
Application Deadline 13th April, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
RECOMMENDED SCHOLARSHIP SEARCH FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Local and International Scholarships Federal, State and Private Organizations Recruitments: See Below
Jobs You May Like
Massive Employment at Enugu State Corporation – Click Here to Apply
Kwara State Civil Service Commission Job Recruitment – Click Here to Apply
Ongoing Recruitment at Uniterm Nigeria Limited – Click Here to Apply
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
- They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
- We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
- Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
- Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
- We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
- Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
- Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Deroundtable.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Deroundtable.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Deroundtable admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.
What is a cover letter?
A cover letter is a one-page document that you submit with your resume to express your interest in a job opening. The purpose of a cover letter is to introduce yourself to an employer and provide a brief overview of your work history, professional skills, and an explanation why you’re the best fit for that job.
While your resume focuses on your qualifications and achievements, your cover letter expands on those achievements, showcases your personality, and explains why you’d be a good fit for the company.
How to write a cover letter that gets you the job
Here’s how to make a great cover letter for a job application:
1. List your contact information (and the employer’s details)
Underneath your name in your cover letter header, list the following contact details:
- First and last name
- Email address (something professional, usually including your name)
- Phone number
- Mailing address (optional)
- Linkedin profile link (optional)
- Portfolio or website (optional)
After your header, include the date and following company contact information:
- First and last name of the person you’re writing to, or the relevant department
- Company address
- Company phone number
- Hiring manager’s email address
2. Address the hiring manager (ideally by their name)
Next, address your cover letter to the hiring manager by name if possible. A standard cover letter salutation includes the hiring manager’s first and last name, and begins with a “Mr.”, “Ms.”, or another relevant professional title.
3. Write an attention-getting opening paragraph
Start your cover letter with an informative, direct introduction by including the following details in the first one or two sentences:
- Job position: The title of the advertised position
- Company name: The name of the company you’re applying to
- How you discovered the opening: Whether you saw the job on LinkedIn, a job board, or were recommended to apply by a friend
- Intention to apply: An enthusiastic announcement that you’re applying for the open role and why you’re interested in or qualified for it
- Notable accomplishments: If you have relevant work experience, highlight one or two of your most notable achievements in your introduction to immediately grab the employer’s attention